Monday, December 30, 2013

Thank you for your order email template: Cansolidator

INSERT CUSTOMER NAME HERE,
 I wanted to take just a minute to send a quick note and thank you for your recent THRIVE Life (TURN THE WORDS "THRIVE Life" into a link to your shopping page http://YOUR-URL.thrivelife.com/home) purchase.  I very much appreciate your business!  Thank you!

The Cansolidators are a wonderful product for organizing your pantry.  I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the current special pricing!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about your order or THRIVE Life in general.  It is my goal to provide excellent customer service and support to those who chose to purchase through me. Thanks again for choosing to do so.

Best,

INSERT YOUR NAME HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions about the info above? Leave a comment here! I will respond asap and that way anyone else who has the same question you do will be able to see the answer!