Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Great Tips from Lisa

Lisa Warnick was the very first Shelf Reliance Consultant.  She is also my upline's upline.  (-:   So, I get occasional emails from her.  I found her most recent one helpful and thought I'd pass it on:
 
Recruiting: 
The more I recruited, the more I realized that recruiting was more effective when I focused less on what I wanted and more on what others wanted. I also discovered it was most satisfying when I thought more about others than I did about myself. 

Analyzing your teams results: 
The most successful team members worked consistently. Do one show each week and you will have a  business, do two shows a week and you will grow your business. Working less than that you have an activity. Success is within the reach of anyone who is willing to work consistently. 

Who will Succeed? :
Not everyone makes the decision to succeed. Nice people get involved with the business. Fun people. Talented people. Who they are does not  predict their success. It's what they do. While most everyone can succeed, not everyone chooses to succeed. Lead by example! 

How do I sell, without being pushy? 
Story-telling, combined with the art of asking effective questions, can stir a customers interest in taking action. A powerful story can bring your product to life!

Emotional selling vs factual selling:
Demonstrating products isn't a bad thing to do. It's just that if you want to succeed in selling, demonstrating products isn't enough. True sellers inspire interest and illuminate value. Whether you sell to individuals or groups, part of what will make you successful is the extent to which you connect with emotion. 

Example:

What is it? A sturdy Harvest 72" with cans of food
What does it do? Holds cans of all sizes and keeps them rotated
What feeling does it create? A feeling of organization
A feeling of comfort and peace that you are more prepared now, than ever before.

Speak to these emotions. Chances are if you are feeling this way others are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions about the info above? Leave a comment here! I will respond asap and that way anyone else who has the same question you do will be able to see the answer!