Monday, December 30, 2013

THRIVE Q Shipment Email Templates

1st Shipment Email:

Hi ENTER CUSTOMER NAME HERE!

You should have received your 1st Q shipment today.  I'm sure you are excited!  I remember when I got my first shipment.  I couldn't wait to open those raspberries and try them out in a smoothie!

I wanted to touch base really quick and make sure everything went just as you expected!  Please let me know what questions you have.

In addition, I wanted to provide you with a tip / recipe (CHOOSE ONE OR THE OTHER) for using your (INSERT ONE OR TWO OF THE FOODS THEY GOT IN THEIR Q HERE)INSERT TIP HERE (YOU CAN FIND TIPS FOR MANY PRODUCTS ON MY WEBSITE HERE)

You are also welcome to email or call me with any questions you might have as you start incorporating  THRIVE into your family's meals.  I hope you enjoy your products as much as I have!  I want to make sure they save you the time and money I've promised, so please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Best,

INSERT YOUR NAME HERE


2nd shipment email:

Hi again ENTER CUSTOMER NAME HERE!

It has been a month since you joined the THRIVE Q!  You should have received your 2nd Q shipment today. I wanted to touch base again and make sure you are still doing well!  Please let me know what questions you have.

In addition, I have another tip / recipe for you! (CHOOSE ONE OR THE OTHER) for using your (INSERT ONE OR TWO OF THE FOODS THEY GOT IN THEIR Q HERE)INSERT TIP HERE (YOU CAN FIND TIPS FOR MANY PRODUCTS ON MY WEBSITE HERE)

You are also welcome to email or call me with any questions you might have as you continue incorporating THRIVE into your family's meals.  I hope you enjoy your products as much as I have!  I want to make sure they save you the time and money I've promised, so please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Best,

INSERT YOUR NAME HERE

3rd shipment email:

Hi again ENTER CUSTOMER NAME HERE!

You are officially an experienced THRIVE Q customer!  You should have received your 3rd Q shipment today.  I'm certain you are enjoying your products and the time and money savings.

I'll stop emailing with every shipment now, but have one additional tip for you about the (INSERT ONE OR TWO OF THE FOODS THEY GOT IN THEIR Q HERE). you got this month.  INSERT TIP HERE (YOU CAN FIND TIPS FOR MANY PRODUCTS ON MY WEBSITE HERE)

As always, do not hesitate to contact me anytime you have a question about your Q or THRIVE.

Best,

INSERT YOUR NAME HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions about the info above? Leave a comment here! I will respond asap and that way anyone else who has the same question you do will be able to see the answer!