Monday, December 30, 2013

Email Templates

Emails can be a great way to reach lots of people at once, but they should not replace a personal touch!  Only about 1/4 - 1/3 of the emails you send will even get opened.  So, you need to make sure you are making other efforts as well.  Call as many people as you can and / or tell them about your business in person!

I recommend a followup call a few days after you send an email.  You can use a similar script to what is in the emails below!

#1.  I've started a new business! (Local friends / family)

Send this email to local family and friends to let them know you've started a new business.  SEE EMAIL HERE.


#2.  I've started a new business! (Long distance friends / family)

Send this email to long distance family and friends to let them know you've started a new business.  SEE EMAIL HERE.


#3.  Thank You For Your Order Emails

When someone places an order with me (whether at a class, expo or online), I send them a thank-you email.  I have four different emails that I send.  Just click on each one to see that email.  You may want to copy, paste edit and then save each of these as canned responses in your own email client to make them easier to access.


4.  Welcome to the THRIVE Q!

When my customer create a new Q, I send them a "welcome to the Q email.  SEE EMAIL HERE


5.  Using Your THRIVE Q Foods

Each month for the first three months of every new Q I create, I send the customer an email.  I do my best to monitor their shipment and send the email on the same day that their Q shipment is delivered.  SEE EMAIL HERE.

 

#6.  Long Distance Class / Host

Occasionally, you may want to hold a long distance class for a good friend or family member.  I recommend being very careful about this especially if you plan to send samples.  Often, one long distance class doesn't earn you enough commission to cover the cost of mailing samples to someone.  But if the host is considering becoming a consultant and / or plans to have a lot of people at her class, you might consider it.

For my long distance classes, I send the following samples (price accurate as of Dec 2013):
  • Corn Chowder (item #66444): $11.29
  • Pouch of strawberries (item # 23344): $5.79
  • Pouch of pineapple (item # 23342): $8.09
  • Pouch of corn (item #23224): $6.29
So, to cover that cost (plus the $7.99 shipping), you need to sell at least $400 at the party.  If you think that is do-able, then go for it!  You could also use some of your host benefits to get the product for free / discounted and then just pay the shipping.

SEE EMAIL HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions about the info above? Leave a comment here! I will respond asap and that way anyone else who has the same question you do will be able to see the answer!